Looking for an amazing internship that allows you to intertwine your interests in nonviolence, community organizing, and academics? Are you energetic, dedicated, and have 15-20 hours a week this summer or in a future semester? Look no further then these great internships being offered by The Gathering for Justice and their National Training Director Jonathan Lewis (a URI alum and Center for Nonviolence Certified Nonviolence Trainer).
Two internships are available-
- Assisting to research and post global, national and local trends of youth activism.
- Posting a bi weekly blog informing the Gathering National web based network with events and legislation.
- Conduct monthly interview with Gathering Local leadership.
- Create and maintain an online registration process for all Gathering events/trainings.
- Developing volunteer informational brochure and volunteer training manual
Intern to Assist the National Training Director
- Assist in the research for Chicago and program evacuation of Kingian Nonviolence trainings.
- Provide Nonviolence training & Gathering Circle meeting minutes summaries according to location.
- Monitor Gathering trainers and there activity.
- Gather data on the locations, participants, plans, next steps of each training.
- Assist in managing trainer and participant data base.
Want to learn more about these incredible internships? First start by e-mailing Jonathan Lewis at firstname.lastname@example.org and learn more about The Gathering for Justice by clicking here.